Text 'CLAIM' to
The pain and suffering caused by the accident and the impact the injury will have on your quality of life. Your condition, age and future prognosis will be taken into account. You can also claim for psychological injuries such as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder in certain circumstances.
• Loss of earnings due to time off work.
• Future loss of earnings resulting from your injury.
• The care your family and friends or carers have provided to you.
• Ongoing medical needs and treatment.
• Most other expenses incurred because of your injury.
• If the accident resulted in the death of a relative you can claim for the cost of their funeral and possibly damages for bereavement. If anyone was financially dependent on the deceased they may also have a claim for compensation.
We can give you an accurate idea of what you might receive when we meet you to make an initial assessment.
Before you contact us you should ensure that your accident at workis accurately recorded in the accident book. Your employer is required to keep this up to date to assist in compensation claims and also to avoid similar accidents in the future.
Common types of accidents in public places: